Among other things, the opinions of a former member of the Zimbabwe Republic Police force. My take on the world in general and one thing in particular - a commentary on the current situation in Zimbabwe. I am not a journalist, nor a political activist, but I am a man with a conscience. Hence, this page is my civic responsibility. The more people that hear about the devastating rule in Zimbabwe and the problems therein, the better!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A few years after the turn of the century I was given the chance by a local singer to record my version of the Johnny Mathis song 'When A Child Is Born'. I grabbed the opportunity with both hands - and this is the result of that session. Hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed recording it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home